Thursday, June 26, 2014

About Change

   Change is very difficult because we get used to a routine. Sometimes you are not prepared to try new things. Change can feel like climbing a mountain. Change can be hard because I have to face my fears.  Sometimes it’s hard to figure out what I want my future to be like. Sometimes I have to push forward so hard to figure out who I really am. It’s like a puzzle with so many different pieces. To figure out all the shapes and sizes is not easy. It’s hard to deal with the feelings of change sometimes.

   But change is an adventure. Facing challenges can be the way to make your dreams come true. When I look back on changes and back on who I was, I see that something inside me grew and changed into a beautiful flower. It bloomed like a rose. It was like I opened a surprise box and when I unwrapped it the real me popped out. It was like my twin self. I rose up with excitement and said this is courage. 

   Courage is to keep things growing and changing. The real me says I am willing to keep my courage and face change with love, peace and happiness ~ with angels supporting me all the way. I try to think positive and always accept the encouragement and comfort of my family, fans and special friends (they know who they are). I love being the real true me. 

   How do you face change in your life?  Please share and comment on this blog. Thank you everyone for reading my blog and sharing it with your friends too.

Love,

Cynthia

13 comments:

  1. Cynthia, one of the ways that I face change in my life is by thinking about role models, people I know who have dealt with changes in their own lives in ways that I admire and from which I can learn. You are one of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking of me in that way. I admire you for all the things that you have done for me. I appreciate all the support.

      Delete
  2. I agree with you that some changes can be hard but most of the time so worth it in the end. And if you're afraid of a change, just remember...you can always make another change if you have to, to make it ever better. One FUN change for you this Summer is that you'll be going FISHING with the WAVES in August!!!!
    ~ Coach Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Coach Mo for being there for me and supporting me through my journey to climb every mountain :)
      I will try to catch every fish that I can ~ and invite you over to dinner :)
      Let's go Cape Cod Waves!

      Delete
  3. Change can be very scary, but, if we don't embrace change, we miss out on so many new and fun things! Meeting the Waves and helping out changed me and made me a better person. And, meeting you, and becoming your friend was one of the best changes in my life! And, what's this about fishing with the Waves???? I just might have to come take pictures of that!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candy,

      I was very glad to meet you when I did. You have taken my favorite pictures of Cynthia. I am very proud to know that you you value so highly your friendship with my daughter.

      Sally

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Candy, for all the support in Special Olympics! By creating adventures with the Cape Cod Waves I've realized how important Special Olympics is to me. It's like one big happy family that I'm very glad to have.

      Delete
  4. Hi Candy,
    You have taken some of my favorite pictures of Cynthia. Thank you very much. I am so glad to hear that meeting my daughter has made such a positive change in your life.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cynthia,
    You are an inspiration! Change is the only constant in life, and you write about it beautifully! You inspire your readers to embrace change!
    Thank you!
    MJ Keenan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MJ,
      Thank you for the response. It makes me happy to think that I inspire people. I try to help people to look at the different pieces of the puzzle of their lives. I write from my heart to yours and hope to make the world a happier place.

      Delete
  6. You always share a lot of insight, Cynthia. I'm sure that you inspire a lot of people.
    <3 , Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara. I am always happy to inspire people. Thanks for your support and for being a wonderful advocate in helping me create from my heart.

      Delete
  7. I'm glad to see that you continue to be courageous. Life is about winning or losing. You are clearly a winner when you keep up your courage.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete